BUG ID: Bugzilla bug 13471 REGRESSION (r21045): Secure keyboard entry mode remains in effect after leaving a password field by submitting
STEPS TO TEST:
1) Use System Preferences > International > Input Menu to enable a non-Roman input source, e.g. Arabic.
2) Click in the password field below.
3) Check that non-Roman input sources are disabled in the Input menu (the flag on the right side of the menu bar).
4) Press Return to submit the form.
5) Click in the text field.
6) Check that non-Roman input sources are enabled and selectable in the Input menu.
TEST PASS: Non-Roman input sources will be disabled in step 3 but will be enabled again in step 6.
TEST FAIL: Non-Roman input sources will be disabled in step 6.